Monday, September 15, 2008

Here's the sms transcript, edited, censored & abridged where required. It may not make sense to you but it sure does to me. I need a reason to smile(:

Don't marry __ because love means nothing to them. Happy mugging! (teehee)
Omg what's your problem?!
Nope. I just felt like doing to you what you did to me when you said _-junior-_. (: oh chinese's in sch :D
Oh just got that message :/ Haha chinese is always in school! We just tease each other but WE WON'T GIVE EACH OTHER AWAY -nods- :) you got me smiling all over again. Haha this would be so sweet coming from the right person i know.
I can think of someone else who can make me smile like an idiot like now, i bet you can too:D your best fren is telling me abt the time ... n now i m damn jealous n thinking too much of things i shouldnt think abt! -hyperventilates-
Hey thanks now you got me distracted too. Well just wait a lifetime, vaguely?:) chill:) i almost died last night too haha.
i knew you wld type the dot dot bracket! Haha well enjoy your distraction while you still can. And it doesnt really matter if he noes mine, but yours is nuh-uh.
Clever girl :) why enjoy it while i still can? I am trusting you to my last toenail not to tell. Better start thinking of some excuses if he asks you!
I think you're crazy (or falling in love) Haha but! What if what if.. -smiles sweetly-
I want to say something i won't do to you! Omg don't you ever make me think about that! *smiles shyly*
-.- well then again most girls have. Haha i reali dun hv a crush(: -bright dimpled smile-
At first i was like huh you have dimples meh? THEN i realised. Don't deny it. Just think about how your heart leapt when you saw the messages..
Tsk what sort of shallow person do you think i m, to hv a crush on some virtual stranger?:D ah stop it la, i'm smiling at my bottle!
I've been smiling for one hour. My dad is suspicious :p i read your previous messages and want to strangle you yet dance around!
If you're reading this, that means you hadnt drowned cos u were too busy thinkin of (: haha this whole string of msges is smile-inducing. And. We saw ___ and ___ studying tgt and he looked so nervous when we saw him! Aw.
How could i bear to drown! Don't comment :p Haha the __ are so cute.

To make this post more colourful & incoherent...

"Why does he keep staring at us when he walks past?"
"Maybe because you're weird?"
"But how does he know I'm weird!"
-5 seconds later-
"Oh shit. I'm not weird!"

Bio lecturer:
"Read this questions, then answer that question."

Guy classmate to girl classmate:
"When do you want to get married & have babies?"

Tecaher: "What other site does an operon have besides the allosteric site?"
Student: "The evil side!"

When I'm with my class, jaw muscles& abs get trained.

I should stop posting so many quotes but they're seriously too good to go to waste. & I did say I want to smile with bite-bottom-lip shyness, even if it's only to the inanimate screen:D

Nobody saw, I just keep getting better with this. I guess I've been ignoring it for too long & it's starting to break out. But I've dealt with these troubles since forever, this won't make any difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home